Cosmic JS Extension that saves your Bucket content to Algolia for easy search integration.
Install the Extension
Follow these steps to install in your Cosmic JS Bucket:
- Login to your Cosmic JS Account
- Go to Your Bucket > Settings > Extensions and find the Algolia Search Extension
- Click "Install"
Next you will need to add your Algolia API keys in the Extension. Follow these steps:
- Login to your Algolia account
- Go to Your App > API Keys
- Copy and paste your API keys (Application ID and Admin API Key) into the Extension
- Sync manually with your Cosmic JS Bucket content, or set up Automatic Syncing to enable webhooks to automatically add records to Algolia.