#Cosmos Pioneering - Cosmoneer Proto#
The Cosmoneer Proto is a single-degree of Freedom Spacecraft simulator. This design is the main control board to manage the attitude in a single axis via PWM control through a server and gyro motor, commonly known as a Control Moment Gyro.
This repository contains source files for the Cosmoneer Proto. Here is a table of contents for the repository.
- 3DModels: Rhino 3.0 models, with a sub folder containing Rhino output STL files
- Arduino: Arduino code in two folders, with additional required libraries contained in a separate zip file.
- Rev0-fab: Rev 0 PCB fabrication files (copper, mask, silk, drill, dwg)
- SpecSheets: Manufacturing spec sheets for components used on the Cosmoneer Proto circuit board
- fab: Rev 01 PCB fabrication files (copper, mask, silk, drill, dwg)
- boards: KiCAD PCB board files (CosmoneerProto, SuperBurst & Serial IrDa)
This project is open source hardware as defined by the Open Source Hardware (OSHW) Definition 1.0
- Documentation under the following license: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License
- Source code is under the following license: GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPL-3.0)
THE CONTENT OF THIS FOLDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". Cosmos Pioneering DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.