HERMES-CORE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION
Hermes — a framework for cryptographically assured access control and data security. It is a unified key/encryption management scheme that provides a number of security guarantees through access compartmentalization and distribution of CRUD permissions to data blocks cryptographically.
Hermes-core is a proof of concept implementation for Hermes — a practical data security scheme with the reference implementation, which enables distributed sharing and collaboration, enforcing access control cryptographically, while the maximum possible number of security guarantees for the protected data is preserved even in the case when one or more parts of the system are compromised.
- 2.1 Abstract entities: Roles, records, backends, etc.
- 2.2 Architecture of Hermes-core components: What serves which purpose.
- 2.3 API: Hermes processes and API description.
- 2.4 Hermes security model
- 3.1 Installing from repository
- 3.2 Building Hermes-core: Building and verifying dependencies.
- 3.3 Building and using usage example apps:
- 3.4 Creating your own Hermes-based application: The background you'll need.
- 3.5 Implementing main components: Hermes-core Client
- 3.6 Implementing main components: Hermes-core Server
- 3.7 Implementing main components: Hermes-core Transport
Getting really deep
- 5.1 What's where (Infrastructure/File-map)
- 5.2 How to change something in Hermes-core
- 5.3 Low-level API
- 5.4 Industrial tests