Full changelog for the Costs to Expect web app.
2019-12-17 - v1.04.8
- Expected status code for sign-in should be 201, bearer created.
2019-09-24 - v1.04.8
- Minor update as the format of an expense has changed in the API.
2019-09-23 - v1.04.7
- Category routes have moved in the API, updated calls.
- Removed an unnecessary config value.
- Confirmation page for deleting an expense throwing an error.
2019-09-17 - v1.04.6
- Connect to version 2 of the Costs to Expect API.
- Correct a field name.
2019-08-09 - v1.04.5
collectionparameter to the subcategories request to override pagination.
dockerignoreso the build ignores the
2019-07-10 - v1.04.4
- Updated the
postErrorrequest, sends the
sourcefield which is required for the API ^=1.16.1.
2019-05-30 - v1.04.3
- Updated FE dependencies, Jquery and Popper.
- Set X-Source request header for API request logging.
- Unable to delete an expense.
2019-05-01 - v1.04.2
- Update app to work with v1.14.1 of the API.
2019-04-19 - v1.04.1
- Child selector on add expense defaults to the
- On sign-in default to
2019-04-11 - v1.04.0 [Final release, now deprecated]
- Added ability to switch between children.
- Removed summary lists, app now deprecated.
- Updated sign-in behaviour, automatically chooses first child in list.
2019-04-10 - v1.03.2
- Switched to new API routes.
2018-11-20 - v1.03.1
- Removed API category ids from config file, defined in env file.
- Remove database connection details from env.example, no local database.
- Updated API helper, logs an error if an unexpected error code is returned from API.
2018-11-05 - v1.03.0
- The filtered expenses view now shows all expenses if less than 50, otherwise the first 50.
- Updated API helper, added the ability to make a HEAD request and pull out headers.
- Updated API helper, added getInstance(), not a correctly implemented singleton.
2018-10-18 - v1.02.3
- Quick hack to remove filtering on filtered lists, default to requesting 50, need to add support for OPTIONS requests.
- Updated API Request helper, added methods to define redirects for request error and client exceptions.
- Recent shows the last 10 expenses entered.
- Minor updates to view files, separate control over navigation and control over add expense button.
2018-10-14 - v1.02.2
- Fixed day formatting, no longer display a leading zero on the day.
- Added post support to new Api helper class.
- Added delete support to new Api helper class.
- Added two sub categories, Friend Birthday and Leisure.
2018-10-13 - v1.02.1
- Added an Api helper class to handle GET requests to the API.
- Split up the Index controller, actions grouped accordingly.
2018-09-30 - v1.02.0
- Added a version history within the app, parses CHANGELOG.
- Added link to personal site.
- Summary tables updated, all now include a link to a filtered list.
- Added an /expenses view, allows filtering by year, month, category and sub category, no UI yet for filtering the list or pagination.
2018-09-21 - v1.01.0
- Added years and months summary views.
- Updated the layout of titles.
2018-09-20 - v1.00.0
Initial release of the Web app for the Costs to Expect API, allows expenses to be added and includes a couple of views to return the data, as more features are added to the API the web app will be updated to use them.