CotEditor is a lightweight plain-text editor for macOS.
- Requirement: OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later
- Web Site: https://coteditor.com
- Mac App Store: https://appstore.com/mac/CotEditor
CotEditor is a pure document-based Cocoa application written in Swift.
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Xcode 9.4
- Swift 4.1
- Sandbox enabled
How to Build
git submodule update --init
- Update frameworks (you can skip this process if you only wanna build).
carthage update --platform macOS
- Build Sparkle's XPCs by running "Sparkle XPCs" scheme in CotEditor.xcworkspace
- Open CotEditor.xcworkspace in Xcode.
© 2005-2009 nakamuxu, © 2011, 2014 usami-k, © 2013-2018 1024jp.
The source code is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for details.