so that the project is ready to build/run out of the box.
- Make the replications continuous (it's actually a CBL bug that they aren't) - Show an alert if there's a sync error - Use Couchbase Cloud for the default sync URL - Add info to the README about setting up sync
* Added libz.dylib to the linked libraries. * Added missing [super dealloc] to RootViewController's dealloc.
Note: Requires the 'touchdb' branch of CouchCocoa.
* Use -ObjC linker flag to prevent dead-stripping of entire classes * Be a little more verbose in the validation function
* Stop generating special doc IDs now that we use a view. * Minor bug-fixes in backgrounding support. * Switch to agvtool for versioning. * Show app version number in config screen.
Couchbase.framework now has a dependency on libz.
The latest Couchbase framework has a dependency on the iOS Security framework.
Get the value of the 'check' and 'text' properties from the row's value rather than fetching the whole document.
- Change minimum OS to 4.3 to avoid validator's complaint about missing arm6 binary. - Add a necessary-but-undocumented "application-identifier" key to the Entitlements.plist. - Bump build number to 103.
Instead of getting _all_docs, use a view that sorts items by date. This fixes a bug where design docs in the database would show up as empty items in the list. It also removes the necessity of constructing document IDs that sort by date; I've left the code in for now because it doesn't cause any problems. NOTE: There are still some sort problems because some platform isn't writing dates in the correct format; entries created by that will stick to the top until deleted.