This app demonstrates using ASP.NET MCV (3) with the .NET Client Library for Couchbase Server.
- Couchbase >= Server 2.0 DP4
- Create a bucket named "beernique", password "b33rs"
- Open your the TapMap web site and browse to http://localhost/TapMap/Setup and submit the form. ** The default SetupKey in AppConfig is "8675309" without the quotes. ** Setup creates 4 users, john, paul, ringo, george with passwords vocals, bass, drums, guitar respectively. ** Setup creates sample taps. Select "Greater Boston" from the home page and view the taps on the map.
- By default, it is assumed that your site is going to work with a Couchbase Server node on localhost.
- IIS or IIS Express is required. There is some basic security code that won't work with the development server.
- Browse to your site and create a user account.
- Create a tap.
- Browse the taps on the map by selecting a bounding box (region) from the home page.
- If you're not in the Northeast or Northwest, you'll need to create a region to query by.