Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add: Robust Voice Activity Detection (T. Drugman)
- Add: Maximum voiced frequency estimation (T. Drugman)
- Add: Features for robust DNN-based ASR (T. Drugman)
- Add: Fast spectral envelope estimation (T. Drugman)
- Add: Discrete Cepstral Envelope (DCE)
- Add: Discrete Cepstral Envelope - Multi Frame Analysis (DCE-MFA) (author: Y.Shiga & S.King, code: Y.Stylianou)
- Add: Derivated Linear Interpolated Envelope (dLI-MFA) (G.Degottex)
- Add: Phase unwrapping method (T. Drugman)
- Add: C++ library for COVAREP and standalone executable (Matlab Runtime install included; author: S. Scherer)
- A lot of speed up (thanks to @twoertwein )
- Big fixes: #50, #51, #54, #81, #82, #85
Add Cepstral Peak Prominence
Add Vowel Space Ratio
Add Wrapped Normal Distribution
Add Harmonic Model + Phase Distortion vocoder (using PDM and PDD features)
Plus additional bug fixes.
Add DECOM method for estimation of glottal open quotient from EGG signals
Add options for some functions to use traditional LP residual or MaxLP residual (e.g. GCI detection)
Renamed pseudo-MFCC computation to Frequency Warped CEPstral (FWCEP) coefficients
Better Octave management (e.g. spectrogram interface)
Update to new Voicebox version
Add XLP, SWLP and WLP methods (Linear Prediction based methods).
Add Relative Phase Shift (RPS) and Phase Distortion (PD).
Add a script for feature extraction based on methods available in Covarep.
Add Rd estimation using Mean Squared Phase with 2nd order phase Difference (MPSD2).
Add Mel Frequency Cepstral Coefficients (MFCC) computation.
More octave compatible functions
Initial Release plus:
Add function for computing standard glottal source parameters (e.g. H1H2)
More Octave-compatibility functions