To reproduce (in Safari 4, OSX):
1. Visit http://benalman.com/code/projects/jquery-hashchange/examples/hashchange/
2. Click on the Test buttons to trigger hash change
3. Visit http://google.com (or another domain)
4. Click the back button several times. The first hash change will throw an error.
The error returned is:
TypeError: Result of expression 'url' [undefined] is not an object.
Line 91 on: jquery.ba-hashchange.js
Cheers & Thanks for the great plugin
Updated version fixed this problem
This has been fixed with the release of 1.2.
I've also submitted a bug report to WebKit Bugzilla along with an example page.
- Fixes Safari back-button from different domain bug (cowboy/jquery-h…
- Fixes tappable click event not firing when Mobile Safari does fancy animation, AND firing from the wrong 'clickTarget'.