- Autocompletion for WordPress functions and template tags.
- Adds "The Loop" to the Code Navigator.
- Tested on Coda 1.6.4, should work on previous versions.
- Download the tgz file and unpack.
- Move the "WordPress.mode" folder into the Modes folder for Coda.
- Open up your WordPress template file in Coda and use the mode by going to
Text -> Syntax Mode -> WordPressin the toolbar.
- (Optional) If you want to set this Mode as the default handler for PHP files, go to the Editor pane in the Preferences window and add a Custom Syntax Mode that maps the .php extension to the WordPress mode.