As a CMG manager, I want to see how you code a game of Tic Tac Toe, so that I can get a feel for a candidate's skills and strengths.
- Application is a stand alone, static web page game of tic tac toe.
- Computer (AI) will never lose a game.
- Game will let player choose to be either X or O, computer will take other choice.
- Game will let player go first.
- Quality counts! A good submission that takes a while is better than a poor submission quickly.
- Make sure your submission accurately reflects your development style.
- Commit early and often, with good messages.
- Comments and Unit tests are appreciated but not required, if you know good practice, then show us.
- Research the AI, there are multiple well known algorithms available, show us your implementation.
- Plagarism will not be tolerated.
- Fork this repo and send us a pull request.
- if you prefer you can send us a ZIP of your submission, due to email filters, rename the file to *.txt and mention it is a ZIP in your email.