As a CMG manager, I want to see how you code a game of Tic Tac Toe, so that I can get a feel for a candidate's skills and strengths.
- The AI should never lose
- The submission must include both server & client side code -- no CLI-only or browser-only implementations. Play to your strengths, but show us your full range of skills.
- Quality counts! A good submission that takes a while is better than a poor submission quickly.
- You should include clear instructions for how to run your application
- We are a Django shop, but it is not a requirement that you implement your program as a Django app.
- Make sure your submission accurately reflects your development style.
- Commit early and often, with good messages.
- Publicly: Fork this repo and send us a pull request.
- Privately: Send us a tar.gz of your solution including your .git folder so we can see your commit history.