Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- CozyDrive-3.10.0-beta.1-i386.AppImage 61 MB
- CozyDrive-3.10.0-beta.1-mac.zip 59.2 MB
- CozyDrive-3.10.0-beta.1-x86_64.AppImage 59 MB
- CozyDrive-3.10.0-beta.1.dmg 61.9 MB
- CozyDrive-3.10.0-beta.1.dmg.blockmap 115 KB
- CozyDrive-Setup-3.10.0-beta.1.exe 82.5 MB
- CozyDrive-Setup-3.10.0-beta.1.exe.blockmap 153 KB
- latest-linux-ia32.yml 403 Bytes
- latest-linux.yml 407 Bytes
- latest-mac.json 197 Bytes
- latest-mac.yml 504 Bytes
- latest.yml 441 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Improvements for all users:
- We introduces automatic error notifications in 3.9.4-beta.1, but a few errors
were actually not sent. They're effectively sent now.
- Renaming directories a to c then b to a was working for files but not
for directories. This now works for simple cases. A few complex ones are
still not working however.
- In some very rare cases where the content of a file in the Cozy doesn't match
the correct checksum, the app will check the local file version and reupload
it when relevant.
Improvements for Windows & macOS users:
- When renaming a remote directory by only changing its case, the change was
applied locally but it was also triggering a weird synchronization loopback
error. This should now work as expected.
See also known issues.