The connector loads your events data from Mixpanel to Kafka. Currently the SourceRecords created have a simple STRING_SCHEMA.
You can build the connector with Maven:
mvn clean mvn package
name=mixpanel-connector connector.class=org.apache.kafka.connect.mixpanel.MixPanelConnector tasks.max=1 api_key = YOUR_MIXPANEL_API_KEY api_secret = YOUR_MIXPANEL_SECRET_KEY from_date = 2016-02-01 topic=mixp
- name: name of the connector.
- connector.class: class of the implementation of the connector.
- tasks.max: maximum number of tasks to create. Even if you put a number greater than one here it will be ignored by the implementation.
- api_key: your API key for the project from which you want to pull data from.
- api_secret: your API secret for the project from which you want to pull data from.
- from_date: Some date in the past from when you would like to start pulling data.
- topic: the name of the Kafka topic where the data will be pushed.
Made with ♥ from the Blendo team