Form Capture Service for Google App Engine
A simple web service and admin for capturing form data.
Built with Python and Flask on the backend and Materialize on the frontend.
- API to capture, store, and retrieve form data using Google App Engine and the Cloud Datastore
- Segment data into namespaces to accomodate for multiple data sources
- Export captured data as a CSV file
- Email Notification Service (Disabled by default. Can be enabled in config)
- API key and field validation
- Google Charts to show submissions by namespace to the dashboard
- Forked from Thousandblurbs Project.