- Fix that when built with CMake 3.21.1 and Ninja, it results in dupbuild or dependency cycle error. (#941)
- Fix that there's no suffix when using Default File Path For Problem URLs. (#894)
- Fix that when "Save Test Case To A File" the elided version instead of the full content of a test case was saved to the file.
- Now the winlibs release on Windows includes LLVM. If you use the
clangdin this release as the C++ Language Server,
<bits/stdc++.h>should be properly recognized. (#878)
- Fix that two dialogs are shown when entering full-screen mode for the first time. (#875)
- Actually fix that Detached Execution doesn't work on Windows with clang++, which was incorrectly fixed in #873.
- Change the swap-line shortcuts on macOS from
Command+Control+Up/Downto fix that the old shortcuts were unusable on macOS. (#863 and #876)
- Fix that the icon is not in the center on macOS. (#880)
- Show dialog on full screen for first time. (#786)
- Configurable text cursor width. (#781 and #795)
- Now accepted testcases can be auto-unchecked. (#734 and #797)
- Update icon for macOS. (#838)
- Now you can click on source files to open them via CP Editor. (#846,#849,#855 and #860)
- Now the link in the update checker is clickable.
- Fix that the Find/Replace dialog is not floating in i3-wm. (#767)
- Fix text selection color when Dark Fusion is selected. (#788)
- Now entering/exiting the full-screen mode outside of CP Editor (via the OS/DE/WM) is correctly handled. (#833)
- Fix that Detached Execution doesn't work on Windows with clang++. (#872 and #873)
- Esc key, which was used to exit full-screen mode, now cancels text selection. Now you can use F11 to enter/exit the full-screen mode. (#786)