This site uses Bootstrap!
- it is awesome!
- is a modified version of the Clean Blog Template
... And Jekyll too!
- posts, layouts and includes examples;
- post with GitHub markdown;
- boolean multilanguange support (en/pt-br);
_datafor advanced Templating.
- sitemap Template with multilanguage support;
- Templating for Tags. Tag system compatible with GitHub Pages.
- Templating for Pagination. Easy to use static Pagination system with no plugin or gems, compatible with GitHub Pages. Just push pages on demand and voilà:
# blog/language/page/1/index.html --- index: 1 ---
Also some work was done with:
- Infinite scroll with Waypoints;
- leave comments with Disqus;
- Open Graph for image and description preview on Facebook;
- Twitter Card from image and description preview on Twitter;
- Google OSE;
- Grunt Task Runner;
- using GIMP to compress images;
Next steps are:
- lag work for a completely auto Pagination system :P
- Load next post by clicking "read more" button;
- implement 'About' blog section;
- explore grunt tasks;
- move from Google Analytics to Piwik;
License and copyright
Following files, directories and their contents (including directories, subdirectories and files) are copyright Carlos Rafael Fernandes Picanço. You must not reuse anything therein without my explicit permission:
All other files and directories are licensed under the MIT license unless explicitly stated.