micro - USBasp
This is a work in progress.
- Port of USBasp to ATtiny 85
- Design of optimized hardware
- It's fun.
- USBasp is a de-facto standard for small USB-AVR programmers. It's the only one to support TPI.
- Porting it to ATtiny85 allows for a smaller and cheaper circuit. Cheaper MCU, no Xtal, etc...
This software is based on Thomas Fischl's USBasp. See readme.txt for original comments.
- USBasp sucessfully compiles for the ATTiny85.
- micronucleus works as a bootloader.
- USB device is recognized as USBasp and communicates with AVRdude.
- Software tested on microUSB hardware. Both TPI and SPI seem to work.
- Revision 0.5 sent to OSH park for pcb manufacturing.
- Update v1.1 done, ready for manufacturing.
- Update 02/08/2013: All parts received, first device built.
- Flash micronucleus
- Set the fuses as in thuis Makefile: HFUSE=0x5d, LFUSE=0xe1, EFUSE=0xfe
- Flash the firmware with micronucleus