C++ Network URI
This project contains the source code that will track the proposal for a C++ URI at http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2012/n3420.html.
This package provides:
- A network::uri class that implements a generic URI parser, compatible with RFC 3986 and RFC 3987
- Accessors to the underlying URI parts
- A range-compatible interface
- Methods to normalize and compare URIs
- Percent encoding and decoding functions
- A URI builder to build consistent URIs from parts, including case, percent encoding and path normalization
Building the project
Boost can be downloaded from http://www.boost.org/users/download/. This library requires at least Boost 1.53. Follow instructions to build boost at http://www.boost.org/doc/html/bbv2/installation.html and set the environment variable BOOST_ROOT to the location of the installation.
Instructions can be found here: http://googletest.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/README . In order to locate using cmake, set the environment GTEST_ROOT to the location of the installation.
Building with CMake
$ set BOOST_ROOT=... $ set GTEST_ROOT=... $ mkdir _build $ cd _build $ cmake .. $ make -j4
Running the tests with CTest
This library is released under the Boost Software License (please see http://boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt or the accompanying LICENSE_1_0.txt file for the full text.