Knative CLI (
knctl) provides simple set of commands to interact with a Knative installation.
Grab pre-built binaries from the Releases page.
- Basic workflow
- Deploy from public Git repo
- Deploy from private Git repo
- Deploy from local source directory
- Deploy with custom Build Template (for example Buildpack)
- Deploy with secrets
- Blue-green deploy
- Blog posts
- IBM Developer Blog: Introducing Knctl: A simpler way to work with Knative
- starkandwayne.com blog
# export GOPATH=... $ ./hack/build.sh $ ./knctl version