Contributing code to cqlengine
Before submitting a pull request, please make sure that it follows these guidelines:
- Limit yourself to one feature or bug fix per pull request.
- Include unittests that thoroughly test the feature/bug fix
- Write clear, descriptive commit messages.
- Many granular commits are preferred over large monolithic commits
- If you're adding or modifying features, please update the documentation
If you're working on a big ticket item, please check in on cqlengine-users. We'd hate to have to steer you in a different direction after you've already put in a lot of hard work.