Webinar Materials for AEM (CQ) Monitoring and Maintenance
Sample code for the webinar which was conducted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013.
Note: The sample code is provided for demonstration purposes only. It has not been tested in a production environment. Modifying and testing this code for use in production is up to you.
Download pptx here: https://sendnow.acrobat.com/?i=woX2QnfBba2YX3kDQa59kA
Or view online here: https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/26141184
Join Adobe experts for an exclusive Adobe CQ Webinar
Optimize Your Adobe Experience Manager Performance
Monitor and maintain your AEM optimally. Eliminate performance slowdowns
To manage and deliver content swiftly, you need a steady CQ environment. You can maximize the performance using the built-in monitoring and maintenance tools.
Join Adobe experts for a 60 minute webinar covering:
- Best practices for maintaining AEM Instances
- Tips and tricks for proactive things to monitor
- Tips and tricks for reducing downtime when instances are corrupted
- Common pitfalls to avoid
Best practices for maintaining AEM Instances
Who should attend?
This session is designed to educate -
- CQ Administrators
- CQ Web Ops Engineers
- CQ Dev Ops Engineers
- Monitoring and Maintenance - http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/monitoring_and_maintaining.html
- Replication - http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/replication.html
- DataStore GC - ** http://dev.day.com/docs/en/crx/current/administering/persistence_managers.html#Data%20Store%20Garbage%20Collection ** http://helpx.adobe.com/crx/kb/DataStoreGarbageCollection.html
- Tar PM Optimization - ** http://dev.day.com/docs/en/crx/current/administering/persistence_managers.html#Optimizing%20Tar%20Files ** http://helpx.adobe.com/crx/kb/TarPMOptimization.html
- Workflow - http://helpx.adobe.com/cq/kb/workflow-monitor-via-jmx.html