Cryptris is a game designed to help people in getting a grasp about how cryptography works, by playing an arguably tetris-like game.
The whole application is designed to be a serverless application, hence the installation is pretty straightforward: simply clone this repository or download it as an archive.
To launch the game, simply open the
index.html file in a compatible web browser.
Note: Changing the app's url for your custom domain is just a matter of changing the url in
Before publishing the game, make sure that you proceed to the following:
- upload to your new url and carefully test that every sharing function still works as expected.
To publish on github the only thing you need to do is to make sure that your
gh-pages branch is up-to-date and push it to your github account. You should be able to access it via http://[username].github.io/cryptris where [username] should be replaced by your actual github username.
Based on an original idea by Léo Ducas
Mathieu Jouhet & Nicolas Pelletier
- Coordination : Service communication du centre de recherche Inria Paris - Rocquencourt
- Référents médiation : Thierry Vieville and Laurent Viennot
- Référent scientifique : Léo Ducas
- Directeur Artistique : Mathieu Jouhet (@daformat)
- Graphiste : Nicolas Pelletier
- Game engine : Vincent Mézino
- Test : Olivier Lance, Pierre-Jean Quilleré
- Translation system: Marc Stevens
- English: Leo Ducas and Marc Stevens