All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog. This project does not strictly adhere to Semantic Versioning. Major version changes are reserved for code restructuring changes. Minor version changes are reserved for new features. Patch level changes are reserved for bug fixes in between minor versions.
prog-vb Command Line Virtual Boy Flash Programmer
v0.10.0 - 2019-03-07
- Input ROMs are now automatically padded to 2MB if necessary to satisfy the address decoding scheme of the Virtual Boy system.
- Add version
- Add check to ensure input ROM meets following conditions:
- ROM >= 16kB (arbitrary lower limit- actual limit is 1kB).
- ROM <= 2MB.
- ROM size is power of two (required due to decoding scheme).
- By adding padding support, fix cryptic error message where ROMs < 2MB would fail when EOF was reached.
-vversion command-line argument to test that binaries are loaded properly and exit with success code (