A small Eclipse-esque outline that lists all functions and CSS definitions in your current file, providing shortcuts for quick navigation.
- Toggle Function Arguments
- Toggle Outline from Toolbar (Thanks to Karsten Bruckmann!)
- Show Outline in Sidebar or next to the Toolbar (Also thanks to Karsten!)
- List and Quickly Jump to Functions and CSS Definitions
- Hide Unnamed Functions
- Works for JS, PHP, and CSS
In the future, I'd like to add arrays, objects, and variables to the outline and display them in a collapsible tree. But right now that's more of a nice-to-have for me, so I'm uncertain if and when I'll get around to it.
How to Install
Code Outline is an extension for Brackets.
To install extensions:
- Choose File > Extension Manager and select the Available tab.
- Search for this extension.
- Click Install.
MIT-licensed -- see
main.js for details.