Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
About Craft CMS
Craft is a flexible and scalable CMS for creating bespoke digital experiences on the web and beyond.
- An intuitive Control Panel for administration tasks and content creation.
- A clean-slate approach to content modeling and front-end development.
- A built-in Plugin Store with hundreds of free and commercial plugins.
- A robust framework for module and plugin development.
Learn more about it at craftcms.com.
Craft is written in PHP (7+), and built on the Yii 2 framework. It can connect to MySQL (5.5+) and PostgreSQL (9.5+) for content storage.
See the following documentation pages for help installing Craft 3:
- Documentation – Everything from usage instructions to plugin guides.
- Class Reference – Full API and class reference for plugin and module developers.
- Demo site – Quickly launch a personalized demo of a Craft site.
- Craft Slack – Join one of the most friendly and helpful Slack groups around.
- Craft Commerce – First-party e-commerce platform for Craft.
- CraftQuest – Unlimited access to Craft training (and more) from Mijingo.
- Envato Tuts+ – Video courses.
- nystudio107 Blog – Articles about Craft and modern web development.
- Craft Link List – Bimonthly newsletter about the Craft ecosystem.
- Craft CMS Stack Exchange – Community-run Q&A for Craft developers.