|version| DocumentationCrafter CMS
.. default-domain:: craftercms
Crafter CMS is a modern content management platform for building digital experience applications including:
- Single Page Applications (SPAs) using frameworks like React, Vue, and Angular
- Native mobile apps and headless applications (IOT, digital signage, wearables, etc.)
- HTML5 websites using Bootstrap or other HTML frameworks
- e-commerce front-ends
- OTT video experiences on AWS Elemental Media Services
- AR/VR applications using A-Frame
Crafter is a dynamic CMS based on Git and supports DevOps processes for code and content. It is also a hybrid-headless, API-first (GraphQL, REST, in-process) CMS, and that allows developers to use their favorite UI frameworks and tools.
Crafter CMS differentiates itself from existing CMSs with its architecture: microservices-based, serverless, elastic and planet-wide scalability. To learn more, see the :ref:`architecture`.
This Manual introduces key concepts in Crafter CMS, presents the authoring and development environment, and provides operational and administrative considerations and procedures as well as a comprehensive reference section.
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 /getting-started/index /content-authors/index /developers/index /site-administrators/index /system-administrators/index /security/security-policies /release-notes/index /roadmap/index /contribute/index /source-code /get-support/index /faq/index