Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
You can find the full docs for this version here.
Major features in 0.8.0:
- Override the default WebGL shaders (#1003)
- Initial raycast functionality (#1021)
- Multiple layers of a given type (DOM/Canvas/WebGL) are possible, and they can respond to viewport movement in different ways
- Static UI layers are now possible
- A new "Controls" system that makes it easier to wire up inputs to your entities.
More features and bufixes are listed in the full release notes!