Dark Octo Themes (GitHub Theme Chrome Extension)
If you prefer a darker source code theme when on github (and you use chrome) this Chrome extension is for you!
- Install from Chrome App Store (Recommended)
- Install directly from source
Chrome App Store
Search for "Dark Octo Themes" chrome extension (or try this url directly)
Directly From Source
- git clone git://github.com/craigerm/dark-octo-themes.git
- In chrome, go to tools -> extensions
- Make sure "Developer Mode" is checked
- Press the "Load unpacked extension..." button
- Choose folder of this repository
- Make sure the extension is enabled
- View any github repository to see this in action
Just navigate to any file in a github repository to see the dark theme automatically applied. It also works for gists and blame.
To change the theme view the extension options and select the theme you like.
- Vibrant Ink
- Side Tracked - thanks to @maxgoedjen
Viewing source code files in different themes Viewing files diffs in different themes Include theme when viewing gist.github Multiple themes available
- Font family and size configuration
- The vibrantink theme was based off of this eclipse theme