REQUIRES Core 1.3.3+ in the 1.3.x series
Upgrade of original (PostNuke) Downloads module for Zikula 1.3.x with significantly reduced functionality.
Really, this work is only intended as a 'bridge' to allow sites currently using Downloads to quickly upgrade to Zikula 1.3 while we all await the monolithic 'EMR' module that will replace all things media related.
This only has basic functionality including: - upgrade from v2.4 - admin (and moderators) creation of new entries including upload of files, editing and removing - user and admin view with filter by category
This is a 'blind' rewrite with no actual base in the old code*. It just begins with the data and seeks to manage it with the new tools available in Zikula 1.3.x
*The original license is upgraded from LGPLv2 to LGPLv3+ as there is a few bits of code retained.
- Added features
- Improved security stuff for managing files
- Added downloads-link to the user account board
- Added user menu bar
24 September 2012
- correct bugs
- download deleted on editing entry
- cannot use storage directory above doc root
- problems in upgrade routine (to 3.1.0) that some items didn't get upgraded
- redirect on saving admin settings caused problem
- cache issue when fetching CID
- Added check to prevent overwrite of same filenames
17 August 2012
Fix search function
29 April 2012
Adds enforcement of higher core version requirement.
22 April 2012
- Corrections to caching (contributed by nmpetkov) - Addition of List block (supported by M. Doucha [mdee28]) - Conversion from Doctrine 1.2 to Doctrine 2.1
21 July 2011
Initial release as stated above.