Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
WIP! - Initial zip file was missing some stuff... will repost soon!
This 1.3.0 (15 Mar 2019) release of WebCalendar is the latest stable maintenance release.
Changes for this release focus on bug fixes, security improvements and PHP 7.2 compatibility.
The list of changes include the following (see git log for complete list of changes):
- Updated PHPMailer to 5.2.26 (includes security fixes)
- Issue #133: Can't Login to Admin account – PHP Fatal error – PHP 7.2
- PHP7 fix: split function no longer available
- Issue #98 - Global categories only visible for administrative users
- Issue #62 - "dbi_update_blob" is not implemented for mysqli
- Avoid PHP warning on ob_flush
- Merge pull request #114: improve custom trailer output
- Merge pull request #117: Fix Italian for "Location"
- Merge pull request #118: Update Italian translation
- Merge pull request #124: Fixed PHP warning
- Merge pull request #108: Fix "WebCalendar Error: Invalid referring URL" when adding entries or entering admin menus etc.
- Merge pull request #106: Truncate the cal_name data to 30 characters or less to avoid SQL errors on long filenames for event attachments
- Fix for PHP warning on addslashes param being an array
- Merge pull request #58: compressed/minified images
- Issue #80: PHP error for non numeric values when using undefined variables
- Issue #54 - Double quote appears around mail settings in admin.php
- Issue #64 - Change db call to check webcal_categories.cat_owner rather than webcal_entry_category to determine if a category is global
- Issue #53 - PHP compile error on access.php
- Fix PHP warnings for undeclared array $tmp
- Updated unit tests for phpunit-8.0 compatibility
NOTE: Please use 1.2.9 which fixes a PHP compile error in login.php
This is the latest stable maintenance release of WebCalendar.
Version 1.2.8 (11 Aug 2017)
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) fixes.
- Updates to supper PHP7. PHP 5.3 is now minimum PHP version required.
- Added missing code for mysqli support.
- Gracefully handle if the function ob_gzhandler is not available.
This is development release (alpha quality) of WebCalendar 1.3. The 1.3 branch has been under development for 5+ years and all of the relevant fixes for 1.2 should have been merged into 1.3. See the ChangeLog and NEWS file for details on what has changed.
Copy of the 1.2.7 of WebCalendar made on SourceForge on 22 Feb 2013. This copy of the release likely contains more files since it pulled from the git source.