Christopher Antila crantila
- Sibelius7 3 LilyPond setting of the recently public-domain score for Jean Sibelius' seventh symphony.
- harrisonHarmony 1 A music21 module for harmonic functional analysis in the style of Daniel Harrison.
- outputlilypond 1 A Python module that outputs a LilyPond file from a music21 Score stream. This module is not intended for everyday use, and uses various strange python hacks to produce unusual LilyPond scores for …
- christoLY 0 Use LilyPond to Convert a MusicXML File into a PDF
- datasharing 0 The Leek group guide to data sharing
Repositories contributed to
- cuthbertLab/music21 139 music21 is a Toolkit for Computational Musicology
- ELVIS-Project/vis 13 A "vertical interval sequences" analysis program for music21.
- ELVIS-Project/gigan 0 This is the repository for the new music analysis Web application, based on the VIS Framework for Music Analysis.
- CANTUS-Project/planning 0 This repository collects documents and discussion about planning the CANTUS techincal infrastructure.
- ELVIS-Project/web-vis 0 ELVIS Counterpoint Web Application (Django)
Contributions in the last year 575 total Apr 1, 2014 – Apr 1, 2015
Longest streak 12 days September 29 – October 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed