Please sign in to comment.
Various fixes for more stable lua iteration order
I ended up auditing every instance of `pairs`; these are the ones that potentially interact with dungeon generation / randomness. Basically, the use of `pairs` is now dispreferred for anything like the code being touched here. I added a few utility functions for dealing with weight tables in various ways (would have made my life easier to add these before...)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 54 additions and 28 deletions.
- +12 −19 crawl-ref/source/dat/des/builder/rooms.des
- +1 −0 crawl-ref/source/dat/des/variable/d_encompass.des
- +2 −2 crawl-ref/source/dat/dlua/dungeon.lua
- +8 −2 crawl-ref/source/dat/dlua/ghost.lua
- +7 −2 crawl-ref/source/dat/dlua/layout/zonify.lua
- +23 −2 crawl-ref/source/dat/dlua/util.lua
- +1 −1 crawl-ref/source/dat/dlua/vault.lua