DEPRECATED since 2020-03
This is the documentation site for Statie, the PHP static site generator.
Open an issue or, better, fork this repository, make changes and send a pull request. Thank you!
See your changes
Build the site locally:
- be sure you have composer installed
- install dependencies (currently only Statie)
- generate the site from the source
vendor/bin/statie generate source
- run local PHP server
php -S localhost:8000 -t output
- open localhost:8000 in your browser.
Enable live reload (recommended)
You can get rid of hitting refresh on every change you made and see your changes instantly with the use of the Browsersync:
- be sure you have nodejs with npm installed
- install dependencies
- open localhost:3000 in your browser
Now the site updates on every change in the source files.
Note: you don't need to have local PHP server running.