This is the documentation site for Statie, the PHP static site generator.
Open an issue or, better, fork this repository, make changes and send a pull request. Thank you!
See your changes
Build the site locally:
- be sure you have composer installed
- install dependencies (currently only Statie)
- generate the site from the source
vendor/bin/statie generate source
- run local PHP server
php -S localhost:8000 -t output
- open localhost:8000 in your browser.
Enable live reload
You can get rid of hitting refresh on every change you made and see your changes instantly with the use of the Browsersync:
- be sure you have nodejs with npm installed
- install dependencies
- it should run specified tasks and open a new window in your browser, typically at localhost:3000. If not, just open it.
Now the site updates on every change in the source files.
Note: you don't need to have local PHP server running.