Neard is a portable WAMP software stack involving useful binaries, tools and applications for your web development.
It is open for everyone to contribute. You can contribute to binaries, tools, applications and translations too.
To be notified of new releases, Star the project or subscribe to this Atom feed.
If you've got a problem do not forget to read the Reporting an issue Wiki page.
- Apache, the world's most used web server software.
- Filezilla, a FTP server application.
- MailHog, a Web and API based SMTP testing.
- MariaDB, a community-developed fork of the MySQL relational database management system.
- MySQL, an open-source relational database management system.
- Node.js, an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- PHP, a server-side scripting language designed for web development including PEAR and extra extensions.
- Adminer, (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
- GitList, an elegant and modern git repository viewer.
- phpMyAdmin, to handle the administration of MySQL and MariaDB over the Web.
- Webgrind, the Xdebug Profiling Web Frontend in PHP.
- WebSVN, an Online subversion repository browser.
- Composer, Dependency Manager for PHP.
- Console, a multi command prompt with TCC/LE and ANSICON.
- Drush, a command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal.
- Git, a widely used version control system for software development.
- HostsEditor, a small application for editing windows Hosts file.
- ImageMagick, a free and open-source software suite to manipulate image files.
- Notepad2-mod, a fork of Notepad2 text editor with syntax highlighting.
- PhpMetrics, gives metrics about PHP project and classes.
- PHPUnit, a programmer-oriented testing framework for PHP.
- SVN, a software versioning and revision control system.
- WP-CLI, a command line interface for WordPress.
- XDebugClient, a simple frontend for XDebug.
And many other features.
Binaries, tools, applications
Neard offers several versions of the various binaries, applications and tools for download on github subrepositories.
You can find the download links on the Wiki.
Before starting Neard, edit the configuration file
- lang - Language (see
neard\core\langsfolder for a complete list). Default :
- timezone - The default timezone used by all date/time functions. Default :
- notepad - The editor while opening files. Default :
- logsVerbose - Control the log output verbose (0=simple, 1=report, 2=debug, 3=trace). Default :
- purgeLogsOnStartup - Purge logs from Neard logs folder (0=false, 1= true). Default
- scriptsTimeout - The default timeout when VBS/Batch are executed. May vary depending on your system. Default :
- scriptsDelete - Delete temporary scripts in core/tmp folder on startup (0=false, 1= true). Default :
All instructions to upgrade from a previous release are added in the CHANGELOG.md.
LICENSE for more details.
Icon credit to David Vignoni.