To work on the website of the Neard project, you'll need the following things installed on your machine :
- Ruby - choose an available tool to install Ruby on your system (or use Neard).
- Bundler -
$ gem install bundler
- Jekyll -
$ gem install jekyll
- Node.js - use the installer (or use Neard).
- gulp.js -
$ npm install -g gulp
- Bower -
$ npm install -g bower
- Clone this repo, or download it into a directory of your choice.
- Inside the directory, run
This will give you file watching, browser synchronisation, auto-rebuild, CSS/JS and vendor injecting :
$ gulp serve
Then open your browser at http://localhost:3000
As this is just a Jekyll project, you can use any of the commands listed in their docs.
- Clean Blog
- Back To Top
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.2.0 Callout CSS Styles
LICENSE for more details.