⚠️ Abandoned project
This project is not maintained anymore and is abandoned. Feel free to fork and make your own changes if needed.
Thanks to everyone for their valuable feedback and contributions.
Add MicroBadger Docker image changes notifications via a new WebHook in Rocket.Chat.
- Create a new Incoming WebHook in Administration > Integrations
- Select the channel where you will receive the alerts. You may wish to create a dedicated channel for your notifications.
- Select an account from which the alerts will be posted. You may wish to create a dedicated account just for notifications.
- Set the "Enable Scripts" option to
- Copy content of microbadger-incoming.js in Script field.
- Save the integration. This will generate a webhook URL and secret for you.
- Go to MicroBadger -> Notifications
- Create a notification with a Docker image of your choice and set the Webhook URL generated.
How can I help ?
All kinds of contributions are welcome
Thanks again for your support, it is much appreciated!
LICENSE for more details.