Pysheeet was created with intention of collecting python code snippets for reducing coding hours and making life easier. Any contributions are welcome. Please feel free to fork and send a pull request to this project.
What’s New In Python 3
This part only provides a quick glance at some important features in Python 3. If you're interested in all of the most important features, please read the official document, What’s New in Python.
Advanced Cheat Sheet
- Why does Decorator Need @wraps
- A Hitchhikers Guide to Asynchronous Programming
- Asyncio behind the Scenes
- PEP 572 and the walrus operator
- Python Interpreter in GNU Debugger
How to run the server
$ virtualenv venv $ . venv/bin/activate $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ make $ python app.py # URL: localhost:5000