Hi there 👋
- I have over 10 years of computational biology experience, 6 years of molecular cancer biology and 4 years of immunology experience.
- I am a computational biologist working on (single-cell) genomics, epigenomics and (spatial) transcriptomics.
- I use machine learning approaches to find new drug targets for cancer patients;
- I use google cloud and Terra for large scale data processing;
- I use R primary for data wrangling and visualization in the tidyverse ecosystem;
- I use python for writing Snakemake workflows and reformatting data;
- I am a unix geek learning shell tricks almost every month; I care about reproducible research and open science.
Learn more about me at https://tommytang.bio.link/
Join my FREE newsletter to learn computational biology https://divingintogeneticsandgenomics.ck.page/newsletter
Subscribe to my chatomics youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/@chatomics
You do not need to do a master's degree to learn computational biology. Grab my book to learn computation at here