Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
NOTE: The title ID of switch-sys-tweaks (supernag patcher) has changed, before manually installing this release, please remove the folder
(sdcard)/atmosphere/titles/01FF415446660000 to ensure future compatibility and avoid unnecessary crashes. Appstore release should do this automatically.
- Since the detection for supernag seems to override the sysmodule, now checking if the sysmodule is running and if it is, ignoring the supernag state
- Added initial NRO support
- 'Initial' because it only works when hbloader is overriding a game or app, not gallery
- Doesn't support html5 video playback
- Added supernag contingency
- App will now show an error telling you that the supernag is active and suggest how to remove it, stops accidental fw update via Nintendo error message and confusion
- Added supernag fix
- Each release will now come with a sysmodule pre-packaged which hides the supernag while CFW is active, atmosphere/fs_mitm CFW's only
- Fixed icon for all CFWs
- Added a 'Default URL' option which can be set to change the automatically launched URL, stored at
sdmc:/defUrl.txt(if there's no file it still goes to Fortheusers dash)
- Improved error catching so a fatal error doesn't require you to reboot nearly as often, using the error applet you can get specific errors as well as often useful error codes, helps contributors for debugging
- URL entry now checks for common issues with the URL before opening browser (which would fatally crash)
Mashing R on startup now lets you set the default URL and mashing X resets it back to default.
This is just an updated version of the app with an icon included since it was requested so much.
Please note if you had the previous version installed it seems to cache the icon for a while, so it might not show up initially.
This project is WIP but still functional.
Mashing L as the app starts will allow you to enter a URL, otherwise you can just leave it and it will go to the 4TU Dashboard