Wheke: Extensions to Retro
This is a collection of extensions to the core Retro language.
Please see the individual files for copyright information and license terms. (full license text can be found in the 'licenses' directory).
- PHP [for build.php only]
- Retro binary ('retro', put in this directory)
- Image ('retroImage', put in this directory)
- Run ./libtool.sh to get a list of options
To use the PHP-based builder:
- Create a file named "extensions"
- Put the name of each extension you want, minus the .retro file extension, in the "extensions" file
- Each name should be separated by whitespace
- Run "php build.php"
To enable support for prefixes, do this:
./libtool.sh --add contrib/prefix.retro
Your retroImage will now contain support for prefixes. Specify the files in the order you wish to load them in.
To learn about a module, use --info:
./libtool.sh --info contrib/prefix.retro
This will generally provide copyright, license, and some descriptive text about the module.