RxWeb is an attempt to develop a framework for building small websites and applications using Retro.
- Linux, BSD, or MacOS X
- Perl (to run the www-server)
- Make (for building)
- Retro (console implementation)
- Pages are stored in the image
- Syntax is clean
- Use any Retro words or constructs
- Word names = page names
Want to help? Here's some stuff that needs to be done:
- Better support for embedding stylesheets, scripts
- Optionally escape output automatically:
: / ( html ( head ( title ." Demo Page" ) ) ( body ( h1 ." Welcome to Retro" ) ( p ." This is a test of the WWW package." ) ) ) ;
The syntax is lispy, and is derived from Stefan's old retroweb system.
attr: href='url' ( a .... )
id: name ( element ..... ) class: name ( element ..... ) attr: .... ( element ..... )
When using properties, you can not have spaces in the line.