Pipeline for Observation Data Processing Analysis and Collaboration
The basic premise is that data wrangling and processing of geospatial data should be seamless so that earth scientists can focus on science.
The purpose of PODPAC is to facilitate the
- Access of data products
- Subsetting of data products
- Projecting and interpolating data products
- Combining/compositing data products
- Analysis of data products
- Sharing of algorithms and data products
- Use of cloud computing architectures (AWS) for processing
For installation instructions, see install.md.
The official PODPAC documentation is available here: https://podpac.org
For usage examples, see the podpac-examples repository.
You can find more information on contributing to PODPAC on the Contributing page
Stability / Maturity
This is in the early development phase. As such:
- The code may be refactored drastically
- Interfaces may change in a backwards-incompatible ways
- Modules, Functions and classes may change names or disappear altogether
- The above may happen without notice
- Documentation and testing may be lacking
We are working towards stability so that the above would no longer be true, and we have already made significant strides towards a stable, maintainable library.
As such use PODPAC at your own risk.
This material is based upon work supported by NASA under Contract No 80NSSC18C0061.
For PODPAC references, see the References page