v1.10.0 (October 21, 2015)
- Upgraded to NAN 2. Now works with Node 4!
Imagegetters are now attached to object instead of prototype. This mostly means that
console.logprints something useful.
Imageconstructor without arguments is now deprecated.
unsharp) finally removed.
new Image('gray')didn't work and created a weird RGB image instead
- Fix: Exception handling for
Image#lineSegmentsmissing, terminating the process
v1.9.4 (October 12, 2015)
- Update to NAN 1.9
- Training data loading fixed for NPM 3
v1.9.3 (June 18, 2015)
- Optional tessdata folder (barringtonhaynes)
v1.9.1, 1.9.2 (May 7, 2015)
- Compilation fixes
v1.9.0 (March 30, 2015)
- Used NAN (Native Abstractions for Node.js) for compatibility to node-0.10 and node-0.12
v1.8.1 (November 27, 2014)
- Fixed dependencies for Node.js 0.8
- Fixed build for MSVC 2012
v1.8.0 (July 21, 2014)
- Upgrade to Tesseract 3.03
- Added Image#lineSegments()
- Added Image#drawLine()
v1.7.2 (May 27, 2014)
- Fix encoding issues for Tesseract variables
v1.7.1 (March 29, 2014)
- Fix broken .npmignore
v1.7.0 (March 28, 2014)
- Added Tesseract#<variable> accessor
- Fixed assert (see Tesseract r878)
- Fixed wrong error message for Tesseract#findText()
Thanks to: Huang Xin
v1.6.2 (March 25, 2014)
npm installremoves the build directy after install to free up space.
v1.6.1 (January 8, 2014)
- Fixed reporting too little memory consumption to V8.
v1.6.0 (December 17, 2013)
- Added Image#projection() and Image#fillBox.
- Update ZXing to 2.3.0.
- Update LodePNG to 20131115.
- Fixed several issues of unfreeable memory/leaks.
v1.5.1 and v1.5.2 (October 24, 2013)
- Fixed Tesseract crashes related to rectangles and best first search.
sparse_text_osdto error messages.
v1.5.0 (September 5, 2013)
- Updated ZXing (bugfixes, performance)
- Updated TesseractOCR (sparse text mode)
v1.4.0 (August 14, 2013)
- Added Image#open() and Image#close()
- Added Image#toHSV() and Image#toRGB()
- Added Image#inRange() and Image() constructor for channel composition
v1.3.0 (July 10, 2013)
- Moved tesseract data to dv.data package
- Added Image#drawImage() and Image#Image(width, height, depth)
- Removed "ignore quite zone" hack for ITF barcodes, as its pure evil to do so.
v1.2.1 (July 10, 2013)
- Image#add() and Image#subtract() no longer fail when both operants are identical
- Fixed ZXing#formats and ZXing#tryHarder not working sometimes
v1.2.0 (July 9, 2013)
Image#unsharpMasking()in favor of
- Added OSD training data (
tesseract.pageSegMode = 'auto_osd')
v1.1.0 (July 4, 2013)
v1.0.0 (July 3, 2013)
- Initial stable release