An add-on for the Mozilla WebThings Gateway. It allows you to upload code to Arduino's with the click of a button.
- Install the add-on and add the 'Create candle' thing that has now become available.
- Click on the link icon of the thing.
- Plug in your Arduino via USB.
- Select which sketch you want to upload from the list. You can add your own sketches.
- Optional: change settings of your sketch if you want.
- Click 'next' and wait for the upload process to complete.
- You can now see the serial output from your new Arduino device.
Adding your own skethes
Open the settings page of the add-on and paste a link to your .ino file into the link field. Click 'apply'.
Your sketch has now been added.