A js-git packaged app for chrome and chromebooks.
To run this app
- Clone to computer or download and unzip.
- Install the dependencies using
npm install --dedupe
- Load this folder as an unpacked extension at chrome://extensions.
Currently this chrome app does the following things:
- Connect to github over a raw TCP socket using a special chrome API
- Codec for pkt-line message framing on the binary stream
- Parser and encoder for the contents of some git line messages
- side-band parsing and multiplexing/demultiplexing of streams
- Ref discovery
Stream of raw pack data
- Hook raw pack stream to Chris Dickinson's pack parser
- Store resulting object stream to persistent storage
- Implement index and working files
- Plan more awesome stuff.