- Create a backup of your shop before proceeding to install.
- If your shop is using compilation (you can check it in :menuselection:`System --> Tools --> Compilation`), disable it please before proceeding to install.
- In your browser, open the Magento Marketplace page, add it to your cart, and go to checkout (this will be free of charge). On the order confirmation page click on :guilabel:`Install` to receive the access key (you may need to log in with your Magento account). Copy the access key.
- Go to :menuselection:`System --> Magento Connect --> Magento Connect Manager` and enter your admin credentials to get logged in.
- In the Install New Extensions section enter Login and Pay with Amazon extension key obtained from Magento Marketplace page and click :guilabel:`Install` button. Magento will display information about the extension you are about to install and after making sure this is the right version click Proceed button.
- Installation will start and after successful install it will show a message. Optionally, you can click on Refresh button to see if Login and Pay with Amazon (identified as Creativestyle_AmazonPayments) is listed on list of the installed extensions.
- Proceed to the post-installation steps.
- If you're using custom design theme, refer to the :ref:`Templates customization <customization-frontend-templates>` section to find out how to adjust Login and Pay with Amazon templates to your needs.
- Go to :menuselection:`System --> Cache Management` and flush Magento cache storage.
- If you have disabled compiler in pre-installation stage, you can go now to :menuselection:`System --> Tools --> Compilation`, recompile and enable compiler again.
- Logout from the Magento admin and login again.
Voila! The Login and Pay with Amazon extension shall be installed now. You can proceed to the :ref:`configuration` followed by :ref:`customization-frontend-templates` and :ref:`customization-email-templates` customization (if applicable).