Checkout our latest project
- With DocPHT you can take notes and quickly document anything and without the use of any database.
Assign Tasks to Groups or from Multi-Select of Users with permissions from the project
Kanboard v1.1.0 or Higher
PHP version 7.0 or >
Group_assign Versions 1.7.7 and below will support PHP version below 7
Features and usage
- A task can have an assigned group or selection of users
- Can only assign groups or other assigness to a task that have permissions in the Project.
- If a user is in a group that a task is assigned to, it will show up on their dashboard.
- If a user is in other assignees multiselect that a task is assigned to, it will show up on their dashboard.
- If a user is in a group that a task is assigned to, it will show up in their calendar.
- If a user is in other assignees multiselect that a task is assigned to, it will show up in their calendar.
- If a group is assigned or a user is assigneed in other assignees, it will be appear on the task in detail view, board view, creation, modification.
- Includes 5 Automatic Actions to utilize the Assigned Group
- Email Assigned Group on Task Modification, Creation, Close, or Movement
- Email Assigned Group of impending Task Due Date
- Email Other Assignees on Task Modification, Creation, Close, or Movement
- Email Other Assignees of impending Task Due Date
- Assign task to a group on creation or movement
assignee:mefor pre 1.7.3 versions) in filter will find tasks assigned to groups that the user is in or assignee in other assignees is in.
assignee:GroupNamefor pre 1.7.3 versions) in filter will find tasks assigned to a group by NAME of the group.
assignee:GroupIDfor pre 1.7.3 versions) in filter will find tasks assigned to a group by ID number of group.
allassignees:Namewill find all tasks assigned to that user regardless of how they have been assigneed, whether in the group or in Other Assignees or Assignee.
- User assigneed via a group or multiselect will now recieve notifications
- Changing assigned group or any multiselect users will now trigger
- Duplicating Tasks will include assigned groups and other users.
- Duplicating to another project or moving to another project will check permissions of assignees, and remove those without permission.
- Task Reccurences will include group assigned and other assignees in the recurrence.
- Setting included to enable group managment for Application Managers
- Found in
Settings > Application settings
- Found in
Find bugs or missing functionality, please report it.
- Add a few basic automatic actions that utilize Groups assigned
- Add relationship for
allassignees:Namein the table lookup
- Add an event for assigned group change.
- Incorporate into notifications
- Address Task Duplication
- Task Recurrence
- Find the release you wish to install: https://github.com/creecros/Group_assign/releases
- Download the provided zip, not the source zip, i.e.
- Unzip contents to the plugins folder
In the event that you use the master repo, ensure that the directory of the plugin is named
Group_assign, or else the plugin will not work.
Users Calendar View
- Tasks that a user is assigned too but not main assignee will show up in calendar, with Dark Grey Background and Task color Border, to differentiate that they are not the main assignee.