Checkout our latest project
- With DocPHT you can take notes and quickly document anything and without the use of any database.
Plugin Author: creecros
Adds EmojiOne Shortcode and Unicode conversions to Markdown in Kanboard
Converts :shortname: and Unicode to EmojiOne newschool emojis, or...
Converts :shortname: to unicode for oldschool emojis, so long as it passes through the markdown helper.
- :shortname: autocomplete included, will probably pop up on all textareas...(may not work on older version of kanboard)
- Toggle for oldschool vs newschool emojis is located in
Settings > Application settings
Adds Check box conversion Markdown in Kanboard
Inline HTML conversion in Markdown in Kanboard
Other Markdown Extra support (no guarantees)
Kanboard versions tested down to 1.0.43, :shortcode: autocomplete will not function on older version.
1.) If your Kanboard installation is configured to install from the app, simply find it in the plugins directory and choose install.
2.) Restart your server
1.) Download the latest versions supplied zip file, it should be named
- I advise not to install from source or master
2.) Unzip to the plugins folder.
- your folder structure should look like the following:
plugins └── MarkdownPlus <= Plugin name ├── Assets ├── Helper ├── Template ├── vendor ├── LICENSE ├── Plugin.php ├── README.md ├── composer.json └── composer.lock
3.) Restart your server