⭐️ If you use it, you should star it on Github!
- It's the least you can do for all the work put into it!
Assign Tasks to Groups
Kanboard v1.1.0 or Higher
Features and usage
- A task can have an assigned group.
- Can only assign groups to a task that have permissions in the Project.
- If a user is in a group that a task is assigned to, it will show up on their dashboard.
- If a group is assigned, it will be appear on the task in detail view, board view, creation, modification.
- Includes 3 Automatic Actions to utilize the Assigned Group
- Email Assigned Group on Task Modification, Creation, Close, or Movement
- Email Assigned Group of impending Task Due Date
- Assign task to a group on creation or movement
assignee:mein filter will find tasks assigned to groups that the user is in.
assignee:'GroupName'in filter will find tasks assigned to a group by NAME of the group.
assignee:`GroupID'in filter will find tasks assigned to a group by ID number of group.
assignee:'Name'will NOT find a task assigned to a group with that UserName or Name in the group.
Find bugs or missing functionality, please report it.
- Add a few basic automatic actions that utilize Groups assigned
- Add relationship for
assignee:'Name'in the table lookup
- Add an event for assigned group change.
- Incorporate into notifications
Calendar Plugin Updated to work with Group_assign
You can install seperately here: https://github.com/creecros/plugin-calendar