Pen case designed to be laser cut out of leather.
This is a work in process trying to figure out how to use the laser cutter to cut leather.
- This is an attempt at being properly parametric, but it's not there yet.
- There is a gap at the transition from the straight lines to the corner
- This looks like a double-hole at the moment. I am hoping the stitching hides this flaw for now
- I want to see if I can engrave the stitch lines into the leather yet.
- Any emblem will need to be added into the laser cutter software.
Laser Cut Leather ![alt tag](./2017-01-09 21.46.25.jpg)
Pen Case ![alt tag](./2017-01-09 21.47.50.jpg)